The list of 48 MBA Schools in Canada in 2023
We invite you to discover in this post, the list of 48 MBA Schools in Canada for Canadian and international students in 2023.
Indeed, if you plan to study MBA in Canada, Canadian universities in this field are considered among the best in the world.
Canada is globally renowned for its high-quality education system and top-notch higher education institutions.
The country’s MBA schools are no exception, offering internationally acclaimed academic programs designed to prepare students for the challenges of today’s business world.
As one of the world’s leading educational hubs, Canada offers a rich selection of esteemed MBA schools that cater to the diverse needs and aspirations of students and professionals.
This notoriety is essentially due to the quality of the studies given by Canadian MBA Schools.
The MBA schools featured in this article represent a spectrum of academic approaches, ranging from traditional programs to specialized courses focusing on niche industries and emerging fields.
Through their rigorous curricula, exceptional faculty, and robust research opportunities, these institutions foster a culture of critical thinking, problem-solving, and ethical leadership.
So, in this article, we will delve into the list of the 48 most reputable MBA schools in Canada, located in different provinces, namely:
- British Columbia
Indeed, if you want to study in Canada, and, in a rich multicultural province, then, you have to know the list of Faculties of MBA.
So, join us on this exploration of the list of 48 MBA Schools, and discover the possibilities that await you in this captivating town.
The list of 48 MBA Schools in Canada
In Canada, MBA education takes place in institutes, faculties, colleges and schools.
Indeed, each MBA school may have some additional specific conditions for registration.
These esteemed institutions are at the forefront of academic excellence, preparing students and professionals for successful careers in the ever-evolving world of MBA.
As Canada continues to thrive as a global economic powerhouse, the demand for skilled business leaders is higher than ever before.
The MBA schools featured in this list are renowned for their world-class faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, and diverse range of programs, catering to both domestic and international students seeking top-tier education in MBA.
So, here is the list of 48 MBA schools in Canada for Canadian students and international students :
- Alberta School of Business
- Asper School of Business
- Athabasca University Faculty of Business
- Beedie School of Business
- Bissett School of Business
- Bob Gaglardi School of Business and Economics
- Capilano School of Business
- College of Arts at Fraser Valley University
- Conrad School of Entrepreneurship and Business
- DeGroote School of Business
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Edwards School of Business
- FC Manning School of Business
- Gerald Schwartz School of Business
- Goodman School of Business
- Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics
- Haskayne School of Business
- HEC Montreal
- John Molson School of Business
- Lakehead University Faculty of Business Administration
- Laurentian University Faculty of Business Administration
- Laval University Faculty of Business Administration
- Lazaridis School of Business and Economics
- Leder School of Business
- MacEwan University School of Business
- Memorial University Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Moncton Business School
- Nipissing University School of Business and Economics
- Odette School of Business
- Paul J. Hill School of Business
- Peter B. Gustavson School of Business
- Redeemer School of Business
- Redekop School of Business
- Richard Ivey School of Business
- RMC Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Rotman School of Management
- Rowe School of Business
- Sauder School of Business
- Schulich School of Business
- Shannon School of Business
- Smith School of Business
- Sobey School of Business
- Sprott School of Business
- UNB Fredericton
- UNBC Faculty of Business and Economics
- University of Winnipeg Faculty of Business and Economics
- UQAM School of Management Sciences
- Williams School of Business
You should note that the ranking of these Canadian MBA faculties is done in alphabetical order.
If you want to have an idea of the best of them, we invite you to find the best MBA schools in Canada.
Thus, to conclude our article, we presented for you, the list of 48 MBA schools in Canada for Canadian and international students in 2023.
Each institution featured in this compilation plays a crucial role in shaping the future of MBA practices, not only in Canada but also on a global scale.
The diversity of programs, areas of expertise, and teaching philosophies showcased in this list reflects the richness of Canada’s MBA education landscape.
With a diverse community of faculty and students from around the world, these MBA schools offer a truly global perspective on business and MBA challenges.
Also, before you go to study in Canada, you should know about all the options available, namely the best Canadian MBA schools.
Among other things, depending on the university itself, several points may differ between them, namely:
- Canadian MBA School fees
- Enrollment in MBA schools in Canada
For this, we strongly recommend that any student who wishes to study in Canada contact the university of his choice for more details, especially on:
- The cost of university education in Canada
- Procedures for doing higher education in Canada
- Admission Requirements to Canadian universities
- Scholarships available in Canada
Furthermore, we advise you to contact these MBA schools in Canada 9 to 12 months in advance to have enough time to complete all the procedures necessary for your registration.
Thus, we recommend that you visit each website of the faculty of MBA in Canada that interests you in order to make your choice.