31 Concordia Presidential Scholarships in Canada in 2023
We invite you to discover in this post, the 31 Concordia Presidential Scholarships in Canada in 2023 for Canadian and international students.
Indeed, if you plan to study in Canada, you must have an idea of the scholarships available.
However, the scholarship program at Concordia University in Canada is considered to be among the best popular scholarships.
In addition, Concordia University, is one of the best universities in Canada for international students.
Each year, this scholarship program offers hundreds of scholarship opportunities for international students.
It allows students to benefit from a reduction of up to 100% of study costs in Canadian universities.
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- The key data of this scholarship.
- The eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply for the Scholarship at Concordia University in Canada.
Then, let’s discover together more information on these scholarships.
The 31 Concordia Presidential Scholarships in Canada in 2023
As we mentioned before, the scholarship programs at Concordia University are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in Canada.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to international students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded based on demonstrated academic merit.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
By studying at Concordia University, you will have access to a wide choice of financing during your studies:
- Excellence and success scholarship programs
- International mobility scholarships
- Paid internships
- Student jobs
- Government financial assistance programs
- And more
Whether you are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or foreign student, several funding options are available to you depending on your level of studies.
Scholarships are not exclusively reserved for academic excellence.
The eligibility criteria are very varied: admission, mobility, leadership, excellence, precarious financial situation, etc.
1. Key data of scholarship programs at Concordia University in Canada
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Name of scholarship: Concordia Presidential Scholarships
- Organization: Concordia University
- Level of study: Bachelor’s
- Specialties of the scholarship: Humanities, Social Sciences, Fundamentals, Law, Economics, Finances, Several
- Award Amount: Up to 100% of tuition fees
- Opening date of the scholarship: During the month of December of each year
- Closing date of the scholarship: During the month of February each year
- Official website: Concordia Presidential Scholarship Programs
- Scholarship available: Discover the Concordia presidential scholarship
2. Eligibility conditions for the Concordia University scholarship
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
3. How to apply for the scholarship at Concordia University?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
- Resume for students
- Motivation letter for students
Thus, to conclude our article, we have presented for you, the 31 Concordia Presidential Scholarships in Canada.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in Canada.
In addition, getting a scholarship in Canada is the best way to finance your higher education in Canada.
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Canada.
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.